Sunday, February 24, 2013

March is ALMOST here!

This weekend was a blustery weekend in Maryland. The birds are chirping. Jackets are the outerwear of choice. Time to get busy with my March creations! I created this really cute freebie!
I also created some Bingo games for TIME. My Money Bingo games are very popular, so I thought I woul create a game for telling time to the five minutes. I created two sets. Set #1 contains 30 gameboards, enough for an entire class!

 
Set #2 contains a smaller St. Pat's day set of 7 game boards. These could be used in guided small group math instruction. It could serve as a very quick and fun assessment for your students.
 
State testing is quickly approaching, so I will be very busy at school and won't have time to try out these fun games. I am hopeful to squeeze them in this week BEFORE the test to use as a quick refresher on time.
 

3 comments:

  1. HI Carrie, I'm your newest follower. I think you should link up with Manic Monday on Classroom Freebies for your Making Words FREEBIE! Hop on over and check it out. It's a great way to grow your blog presence!

    Deniece

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your suggestion Deniece. I'm definitely going to give it a try on Manic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carrie. You have some really cute activities in your TpT store.

    I love your blog header...I treasure my beach and pool time. =)

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit when you get the chance.

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete